Hotel religious tourism Rome Vatican
Luxury on the River is the perfect Hotel for religious tourism in Rome because it is close to the Vatican and other places of worship in the capital.
St. Peter's Basilica is only 2 km from the property and can be reached comfortably on foot in about 15 minutes.
Guests can stay in comfortable rooms, suites and lofts: four different types of cozy accommodations with a modern spirit, capable of accommodating from 2 to 4 people.
Modern and bright, the rooms are equipped with wi-fi internet access, air conditioning and heating, safe, flat-screen TV, minibar, electric kettle and coffee maker, bathroom with bathtub or shower, hair dryer and slippers.
Hotel for religious tourism in Rome near the Vatican
The strategic location of the hotel makes it possible to visit several places of worship in the capital, among which the Vatican certainly stands out.
In addition to attending religious services and the Angelus we have the opportunity to visit:
- Vatican Museums: with Raphael Rooms, Vatican Picture Gallery, Helicoidal Staircase, Gregorian Egyptian Museum, Gallery of Maps;
- Sistine Chapel: with Michelangelo's frescoes. These include the Creation of Adam and the Last Judgment;
- Vatican Gardens: a striking location, occupying more than half of the Vatican State;
- St. Peter's Square: the quintessential Vatican square. With Bernini's colonnade;
- St. Peter's Basilica: one of the most important and impressive places of worship in the world conquers with works such as Michelangelo's Pieta, the Dome, the Vatican Grottoes, the Baldachin, and the Cathedra.
Hotel for religious tourism in central Rome near the Vatican
Luxury on the River provides quick access to numerous other sacred sites in the city. Prominent among them are:
- Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo: 700 meters;
- Basilica of San Luigi dei Francesi: 1 km;
- Basilica of Sant'Andrea al Quirinale: 2.2 km;
- Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore: 2.8 km;
- Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano: 3.4 km.
Discover Luxury on the River, Hotel for religious tourism in Rome Vatican.