Hotels to visit Rome on foot
Choosing a hotel to visit Rome on foot means opting for comfort and relaxation by locating a facility in the center and close to the most important places of interest in the capital.
Luxury on the River is one of them because it is located on Lungotevere Mellini, in the heart of the city and close to many iconic locations.
The strategic location makes it easy to get around on foot and to reach churches, monuments, squares and historic buildings within minutes.
In addition, just 900 meters away is the Lepanto metro stop (line A), with which to move even more quickly and reach even the most distant places.
Hotel in the center to visit Rome on foot
Luxury on the River is the ideal choice for those who like to discover cities by moving around on foot. In a short time we visit:
- St. Peter's Basilica: 1.7 km away we find one of the symbols of the city. Inside the Vatican State, with the square of the same name and the Vatican Museums
- Castel Sant'Angelo: at 1 km we find the Mausoleum of Hadrian, with its statues and works by Lorenzo Lotto, Carlo Crivelli, Ambrogio Zavattari;
- Pantheon: the temple dedicated to all the gods is 1.2 km away. With the famous oculus in the center of the dome;
- Colosseum: the Flavian Amphitheater, one of the 7 wonders of the ancient world is 3.2 km away;
- Trevi Fountain: 1.7 km away is one of the world's best-known symbols of the city, at the center of which stands the statue of Oceano.
Luxury hotels for visiting Rome on foot
Among the most beautiful locations in the capital certainly stand out the piazzas, rich in history and artistic masterpieces. Let's discover the most beautiful squares in Rome near Luxury on the River:
- Piazza Navona: 1 km away is one of the most beautiful squares in the city, with the fountains of the Moor, Neptune and the Four Rivers;
- Piazza Venezia: 1.9 km away. With the large monument dedicated to Victor Emmanuel II in the center and with the Altar of the Fatherland;
- Piazza di Spagna: at 1.1 km here is the famous square from which the Spanish Steps begin. With the Barcaccia, Bernini's fountain, at its center;
- Piazza del Popolo: shaped like an ellipse and with the famous Egyptian obelisk in the center. Overlooking it are the churches of Santa Maria in Montesanto, Santa Maria dei Miracoli and the Basilica of Santa Maria del Popolo. 650 meters away.
Book at Luxury on the River, Hotel to visit Rome on foot.